Complete salad processing line for cutting, washing and drying of leaf salads up to 800 kg/h
consisting of following KRONEN-machines:
- Salad belt cutting machine GS10-2 or Salad belt cutting machine GS 20
- Salad washing machine GEWA2600V PLUS=2 or Salad washing machine GEWA 3800V PLUS
- Centrifuge K50 ECO
This salad processing line can be run efficiently with a minimum operating staff. The GS 10 – proven in over 1000 applications – combined with the reliable GEWA washing machines provide top performance at an unbeatable price / performance ratio.
- Process automation and visualisation
- Complex lines need an intelligent network which is assured by means of KRONEN process visualisation components.
These process visualisation components, combined with the optional bus-system, allow to locate system messages, as e.g. maintenance messages or error messages and react without delay. For instance, in case of a bottleneck of products in the production line, the system stops automatically upstream machines and avoids the waste of valuable raw material.
In addition, the system can be controlled by means of an operator control centre flexibly via touchscreen or PC and adapted individually to the production processes. This facilitates the adaption of the performance of the line in respect to varying capacities, products or product mixtures.
- Optimal adaption of machines
- All components of a line of KRONEN machines are adapted optimally in order to tap the full throughput potential of every machine and to maximize the total throughput of the line. Thus, bottlenecks in the production process as well as any overcharge of the machines are avoided. This leads to energy savings as well as reduction of maintenance costs. .
- KRONEN Know-how: planning, implementation and starting-up
- Our long experience and comprehensive know-how in planning, implementation and starting-up of complex and customer-specific lines for the food processing industry assure short project duration and trouble-free operation.
It goes without saying that the project engineering team of KRONEN considers existing buildings, conditions and lines and also integrates machines of other suppliers – this in close cooperation with the customer.
- One central contact person and compliance with international hygiene standards
- For the installation of a complete KRONEN production line, there is one central contact person at KRONEN available for the customer regarding all organizational operations.
KRONEN is familiar with international security and hygiene standards and complies with these reliably.
Customer-specific requirements as e.g. kosher cutting and washing of salad are fulfilled on a high quality basis and a reasonable cost-performance-ratio.